Sunday, February 28, 2010

I cannot believe the show at Sea World is up and running only four days after the trainer dawn Brancheau was drowned by a killer whale. They believe her ponytail might have been mistaken as a toy by the whale. They said she knew the risks associated with her job and thaw’s all fine but why would they had knowingly brought this whale to Orlando when it had killed while it was in can dada in 1991 and killed a man in 1999. Threes no decision on what is to happen to this whale but maybe this particular whale shouldn’t be doing shows or possibly put back in the wild if that’s even a option. I know people love what they do and you can’t take that an away from them but I feel this all could have simply been avoided in some way or somehow. I even feel that Sea World should be held accountable as well. Sea world said Dawn was one of the most experienced trainers they had and this is how you show your deepest sympathies by continuing on four days later, to me that would be a slap in the face. Is money that important?? You can make money at anytime but you can never get a life back.

No comments:

Post a Comment