Sunday, March 14, 2010

Will Enough Ever Be Enough?

Will enough ever be enough for me and will I ever be truly be happy? This blog is about me and something I’m trying to understand. I think a lot and my mind is always going, it never stops. I feel nothing is ever enough for me. It’s this urge inside me that wants more and more and it’s never satisfied. It could be with money and with my relationship. I always have to have and I always want and it drives me crazy because I don’t want to be like this. I see I’ve passed this type of behavior on to my daughter and now she’s just like me. I’m not very proud of it. My daughter is five and her attitude is ugly. She’s constantly wanting and when she doesn’t get her way I pay for it but I made her that way and I’m trying to change her ways and it’s so hard and frustrating. I know people who are content with the necessity’s and their happy, that true happiness. The happiness I want. I find my happiness in material things, I have to have the best and everything name brand. I think it stems from my childhood. Growing up I never had nice things. I always had second hand clothes but when I hit my teenage years and had started working that’s when it all started. My boyfriend and I just went ring shopping at Kay’s and he bought me a five hundred dollar ring when my limit was three hundred. I know he gave into me just so he didn’t have to hear me complain. I need some advice what can I do to try and change this behavior of mine? All I want is to be happy, I want true happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment