Sunday, April 4, 2010

No Health Insurace for Immigrants

I read a news article on immigrants and that they will not be able to get insurance even if they are willing to pay for the insurance out of their pocket. People feel if that health insurance will give them the incentive to come to America therefore becoming a tax burden on us. That’s a bunch of crap we pay for other Americans to commit welfare fraud as well as people being on SSI and not truly needing, we pay for criminals to be in jail so on so on. I don’t think it’s fair to pin point and single out a certain group. I feel if there were and contribute then what’s the big deal. Some immigrants are hard workers and bust their ass. I bet there are even employees who knowingly hire illegal immigrants, why pay a lot when you can pay alittle. I think it’s really unfair and I feel sorry for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment